INFORMATION NOTICE UNDER THE TERMS OF THE ARTICLES 13 AND 14 OF REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”)
EDISFERA SRL informs, in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, that:
- The processing of the personal data collected from users takes place with the recourse to both manual and automated tools in a manner that is strictly for the purposes to provide the site’s service to send the Resume/CV’s for recruitment and staff selection activities.
- The provision of personal data and consent are optional, however, the refusal to do so affects the achievement of the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1 and the fulfillment of the above-mentioned service. The failure to provide the data that are not expressly mentioned as necessary for the purposes mentioned under the previous Point 1 will not affect the service.
- The user may exercise all rights set forth by article 15 and 22 of the GDPR (a summary of which is report below), including the right to request the cancellation by contacting: Edisfera SRL Via Sistina 121, 00187, Roma.
- The data controller and processor of personal data you provide is Edisfera Srl in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with office located at via Sistina 121 - 00187 Roma and at via M.D'Azeglio 5 - 08100 Nuoro, to whom any communication could be submitted to the above mentioned addresses.
- Within Edisfera SRL. those who may gain knowledge of your personal data are those tasked with or responsible for the processing thereof and the employees. Edisfera Srl do not circulate your personal data.
- We have taken technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect CV personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We regularly review our security procedures to take into account new and appropriate technologies and methods. Please note, however, that despite all our efforts, there are no perfect or impenetrable security measures.
- The personal data will be stored in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued.
- Any request on the processing of the personal data may be sent to the Data Controller at the following address: EDISFERA SRL., Via Sistina 121, 00187, Roma o per email alla pec: firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL- ARTICLES 15 TO 22
According to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the Data Subject has the right to access to a copy of the information comprised in their personal data, object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress, object to decisions being taken by automated means, obtain the limitation of the process (in certain circumstances), have (in certain circumstances) his personal data rectified, integrated, blocked, erased or destroyed, obtain the portability of his personal data and the right to propose a claim to the Privacy Authority.